Thursday, December 11, 2008

To walk

Well.

We've been having meetings, and I haven't posted. Not much really going on. It's getting colder, we've got one more week of school.

Almost all I did yesterday was play Transcendence.

On Wednesday night, we watched Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer and the Nativity. D hadn't ever seen Rudolph before, and commented about how weird and disturbing it is through most of it. It really is. Herbie? Herbie's weird. The second movie is also perhaps my favorite Christmas movie. It's just really good.

I really can't think of anything to say.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen #2. Have I?

Michaela said...

Do you mean the Nativity that came out a few years ago? Hang in there till the very end.

rachel said...

Are you kidding? you never noticed how freaky Herbie was before? he used to scare me more than the snow monster when I was little

Russ said...

Rachel.

The Snake in the Argon Quest gave you nightmares. You screamed at the sea lion in Scamper. I don't think you really get to talk about getting scared by movie characters when you were little and be able to expect people to take you seriously.

rachel said...

Hey do you remember that one time we watched that Scooby Do movie at Grandma's house and it was zombies and so when they tried to pull off the bad guys' "masks" they ended up pulling their heads? That was like the freakiest movie I've ever seen....