Tuesday, August 05, 2008

When you feel like a crest.

I am tired, sore, busy, and really unmotivated this morning. I'm two steps away from making a list of things I need to do today, and then giving it to someone so they can harp on me at the end of the day if I didn't get the stuff done.

Jetlag, I hate you. I hate you so much. Because you make me wake up tired, make it hard to exercise, then let me feel fine, then tired again, then you make my emotions incomprehensible, and then I just want to put on my headphones and yell for a while. I really, really hate you, jetlag.

I wish I could get this all figured out, and then I could have a different set of challenges.

I got to play Frisbee last night. Even though I was basically terrible and the altitude was affecting me way too much, it was fun. This is part of why I am sore.

I really like listening to StarFlyer when I am jetlagged. I am the portugese blues. And so it begins, once again. Pretty soon I'm going to be randomly telling people, "So I went to Japan" all of the time. And then I'll start singing My Island songs all of the time. And then, I'll just have to go to sleep.

I hate jetlag. Because now I want to go to bed, and I have all this work to do. Why couldn't I have been sleepy at 1:30 A.M. this morning, jet lag? I hate you so much.

No comments: