Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Don't mold again

I got some more stuff done yesterday. Not lots but some. We went to the coffee shop, which has moved. It's pretty nice in the new location. Then, after supper, I decided I was going to watch a movie. So I got speakers, hauled over one of the 24' apple screens the school got second hand, and hooked it into my computer. I decided to watch Children of Men, which is one of my favorite movies. I was not tired at all. I started to fall asleep right away. I saw bits and pieces of the movie, but mostly slept. Woke up at 1:00. So I got about six hours of sleep, but just not at the best time, because then I laid awake from 1:00 to 6:00, when I got up to go exercise. I hate jetlag. And I need to do better at having good sleep hygiene.

I've got a lot to do, and I really have to work to push myself to get it done. It is still weird here with everyone who is/isn't here.

No comments: