Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'll take that hyperactive blunder for two hundred, Alex

So, part of my jetlag is that I don't get tired at night. Which kind of stinks, because not only do I have to lay around to get to sleep, but I have to lay awake after I wake back up. I should be tired, I was in the heat all day, and I played Ultimate for an hour and a half. But I'm not really tired. I need more self-discipline.

Anyway, I find that I fall into the same cycles over and over again, and I just need to get out of the rut. Maybe. Maybe not. But at least I recognize it? I suppose there's no profit in that if I don't do anything about that.


Today, while I was working, I...

...

What was that?

...

Ok, I guess no funny story in this blog entry. Oh, well. Maybe you'll still read me later? I guess I'm still kind of jetlagged.

No comments: