Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Viceroys like visions

I am slightly sore. Why? This morning, I accomplished my goal of running to Ottawa county and back in around 40 minutes. For the (apparently increasingly large) group of you who don't know where I live or what that means, it means I ran a shade under 5 miles in about an 8 minute mile pace, and that I'm not sore indicates I managed to get a decent amount of running (and therefore stayed in shape) in this summer. This is a good thing. I have been told several times that I look like I've lost a lot of weight since last time someone saw me, which I guess is good but it apparently means I used to be fat. (I think?)

It's the time now that I'm saying goodbye again. I hate saying goodbye. It's not the people, it's me and my weirdness. I'll try to keep saying goodbye right, because it's important.

2 days!

1 comment:

Tobias Davis said...

I never thought you were fat. For the record. Hope Dubai is a "good" trip. Good as in, whatever God wants you to be doing, I hope you do it.