Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Green

It's green here. There are no mountains. Funny how the little things make life seem different.

But it's also strange that I'm just back, with no real adjustment needed so far (except carpets. That's weird.) I went to bed around midnight, woke up at 5:00, went out, ran, came in, had breakfast, read the paper, worked out in the yard, and then decided to check my e-mail since I am a compulsive e-mail addict, then realized that I hadn't blogged about the fact that I am back, and since everyone in the world was just dying to read my blog to know that I was back, I had to post.

The trip was long but good. Didn't really sleep much, but that's OK. Not too tired right now, although we'll see tonight how I feel.

It seems like yesterday that I left, but like forever that I've been gone.

No comments: