Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Highly underfunded overcoats lowly

Well... I decided not to buy internet access in London because it cost 8 pounds (almost 17 dollars), but I did buy it here in Chicago. Yeah, I made it to Chicago mostly OK, I'm dead tired though. Didn't really sleep on the Dubai-London or London-Chicago runs. Maybe an hour total. I did watch a couple movies, none worth ever watching again. Charlie Wilson's War was self-indulgent, boring, and pointless. Jumper was short, had no character or plot development, and the one interesting character (the other jumper) was overdone. Cloverfield was interesting but ultimately predictable.

I have had a lot to think about over the last couple days (of flight time). Thinking about the last year, thinking about the summer, thinking about the next year. Thinking about forever in a way. The time that I have been given over the next seven weeks is to be spent productively, not regressively. I may have regrets, I may have faulty steps, but the tide will come and wash away the aged and infirm parts of me, and all will become new again.

Time will come again.

No comments: