Friday, April 25, 2008

To the colors that you hold

So, it's 11:45 on a Friday night, and I can't sleep, again. Yay, me.

It's been so long since I woke up and felt ready to go for the day. I don't know how much of it is me or the bed or just part of getting older. I do sit ups and push ups in the morning to get the blood flowing, I've been running lately.

I was pretty anti-social this weekend. Or maybe it's more accurate to say that I avoided being social. I worked more this weekend than I have for a while, I watched about eight movies (which is more that I've watched the whole rest of the semester, I think.) and I'd probably be watching another one right now if we had City Power. I guess it is a good thing we don't. I watched some bad movies, but one very good one I watched was Blood Diamond. It is somewhat violent and does contain profanity, but it really explores it's subject matter well, and paints a portrait of what people 'out here' can turn into.

I haven't shaved this month. Trying to decided if I like it or not.

I may be moving mountains, but what do I really know about what really matters?

No comments: