Sunday, April 20, 2008

The shore with wings

Nothing left to protest, as a consequence, I don't have much left to do except wax and wane like I always have.

Not a day goes by that I don't feel this is just a life that I have to use for the purposes that I can't even see or understand. I want a place that I can lay my head down and sleep, but that seems to be more distant the more I pursue it. I don't know anymore if this pursuit is an adequate measure for me to take.

Sometimes, I feel like I could move mountains, give all that I have away, but I don't seem to know anything about these things that are more important, that will never fade away.

I got a letter from my grandma today, it made my day. Maybe I do know more about these things than I think I do. Thanks, Grandma.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you might want to know that I quoted you. www.mzeal.blogspot.com.

michelle