Monday, April 21, 2008

Fire beneath my hat

There's a lot going on around here that I can't talk about for reasons that would be obvious if you knew what I had to talk about. Needless to say, nothing is quite as it seems, and part of knowledge is knowing what you don't know. Scales, eyes, falling.

I've worked out a lot recently for strength, and am coming to the conclusion that I'm missing some key nutritional supplement for joint health, because my knees really ache after I do leg press. I need to do more cardio and endurance, but since I really can't run outside other than in circles, and all we really have is an elliptical because the treadmill doesn't have the go for me to run on (it catches all the time, and I about face plant into the console. Not fun.). So I don't do as much cardio as I should.

I bought 5 kilos of Ice Cream the other day. I've been sharing it with my friends, told people they could just go take some when they wanted. I feel like an egotist sometimes, and I try to do things for people as low-key as possible. But it makes me feel good to do things for other people, and for other people to appreciate me without making a big deal out of it.

There is lots of cool technology stuff that I want to do next year that I'm really hoping happens.

It gets light here around 5:20 right now. I don't always get to sleep before 11:30 or 12:00. I'm trying to drag myself out of bed early and go outside and run some and then go do some light workout stuff before the day starts. We'll see if/how it works over the next week or so.

My lungs are broken. I would die to breathe in again. My bones are dry. May flame come upon me.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Mr. Meltsner I must say that sometimes you are quite poetic. I almost cried on one of your blogs. The only thing that inhibited me was that I had to read it twice to understand it!