Monday, January 21, 2008

Heliometer

I have good intentions, but no exit for them to come out right through.

I spend my days in pursuit of that which decays. I have to refocus.

I'm really tired, and should be going to bed, but I just have to say that I'm everyday amazed that I can be in this place, that I can be a part of the fellowship here, that I can have the friendships that I have here. Nothing in my life has led me to deserve this, and nothing could I have done to earn it. I wish to be worthy of those around me, but I know that this doesn't happen through my own agency.

Oh, that I would desire none other than that agency, in all that I do, in all that I say. In everything, that He would be first.

Taking a look recently, I've got to do better. I can't do it just by myself. I must dedicate my life to the Love without which I am nothing.

I choose to be joyful, even though I'm tired. I choose to be peaceful and content, even though I don't see all the paths that I wish I could. I choose to sing and Talk, Read, and grow even though it feels hard now. I choose to lose.

No comments: