Monday, January 21, 2008

The deep blue sea.

I'm more than a little grumpy today, and I'm trying to let it go, but I can't, and I think maybe complaining about it here might help. Also, since maybe two people from Kabul read my blog, and they are probably the people I would complain to, I figure I can complain here just the same.

We have a new staff person. This person called me at 11:08 last night because they were locked into their school building. First off, I don't think anyone, even if they are new, should be in their office until 11:08. Second, I had been in sleepland for an hour or so, and then I couldn't truly go back to sleep. So I had another night of not terrific dreams, combined with laying awake thinking. Unfortunately, I'm just not in the best mood today. I shouldn't even be blogging in the middle of the day, but I think maybe this will make me feel better. We'll see.

Good news is that Student Activities started this week, and we're playing basketball today. Should be fun.

No comments: