Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No other way for it.

More of a couple fun little stories than a real blog entry.

I called my aunt tonight because it was her birthday. That was really nice, just to talk. Thanks!

Tonight, I was sitting around with some friends, and we decided to go holiday song singing to a couple of the staff houses here. One of the families we went to had just put up their little tree and were decorating it, so it was really neat to go and sing a couple songs with them, and to go to the other houses to sing, even if we're off key and kind of goofing off.

Tomorrow, with it being Thanksgiving, we're going to have a staff Thanksgiving dinner, which I think will be fun. If I make it through the 10k in the morning that I am running. I should have stuck with the 5, because I think I might have been able to win that, but now that I said I'll do the 10, my manliness won't let me back down. Maybe I'll make it through. I have also been assured we're playing sissy, two-hand touch football after dinner, which I am looking forward to.

I may blog more tomorrow if I don't die in the 10k. So much to be thankful for, and to give Thanks for.

No comments: