Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dawn is coming

Things seem like they are starting to break out of the slow, long slog that is January and February. This is, unaccountably, a Good Thing (tm).

Last night, we had the science teacher's kids over to watch Lilo and Stitch. Watching movies with 7, 5, and 3 year olds is fascinating. You never know what kind of reaction they are going to have to particular parts. I was often tempted to laugh hilariously at mundane lines just to see if the 7 year old would laugh along with me.

It is cold here, but hopefully trending up soon. Not lots of snow - only two days of accumulation and that's only still around in the shade.

I have been doing more management-esque work projects. Bleh. I have a technical one on my desk that my need to 'do it right' is preventing me from getting to. I just need to get in and do it. I was going to do it with Ruby On Rails, but now I'm thinking I may do it with Python and Django.

That's all for now, folks!

No comments: