Monday, November 09, 2009

Arctic Failings

The weather is starting to turn here. It is colder and colder. Of course, in my hot box of an office, I am wearing a T-Shirt. This is going to be great when the cold really hits. I have been working a little, doing some of my tasks as well as doing some troubleshooting for our sister organization that D works with. Not a lot, but enough to stay kind of busy.

We made the menu for the break (since the cook stayed [and Hallelujah for that! Since we haven't been able to go out and shop, pickings would be getting mighty lean] but had no menu), and it includes mostly food we like. Except the chili. Beans are doing worse (or better) at doing a number on my stomach, so that's been slightly uncomfortable tonight.

I have been reading a decent bit, thanks to the magic of the Kindle. That device has been so handy. I am glad I purchased it.

Please continue to remember this country. There is so much going on here, I don't think I could explain the bits I understand, and I definitely couldn't make heads or tails of a lot more that I don't know about. Interesting things, and Work to be done here.

No comments: