Saturday, August 08, 2009

John Wayne's Safety

Ah.

I'm back in the 'Stan.

I told D this morning that every other time I've come into the country after a summer or xmas break, I've been freaked out or stressed out about coming back in. This time I was excited. I am so excited for what is going to be done this time around. I'm really going to miss D for the first month while she's still in the U.S., and there are some other things to be uncertain about, but I'm really excited to see what is going to happen here. Not just with the political situation, but in the lives of people I know.

Jet lag is making me fuzzy, so I'm going to try to do some physical projects, moving and rearranging things various places, mainly so I stay awake. Because I can feel that state being... slippery right now.

Oh, and I want to lose 5 pounds of fat in the next month. I'm hoping to get myself into some kind of routine.

Back again. No more detours.

No comments: