Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The beautiful word of saving face

So I think there is an impending correlation between disenfranchised supporters of Henry the VIIth and the near-apocalyptic literature coming from Laotian fishermen. Perhaps there might also be a smattering of monochromatic Stygian paintings with supply-side economics circling the sidecar.

I've been kind of busy, trying to get my IT stuff started running well for next year. We haven't had lots of people on campus so far, but that will change soon. My jet lag isn't too bad, compared to other times. I got 6.5 hours of sleep last night! Yay!

I'm trying to think of mean things to do for hazing for the new people. Does this make me over the top?

I've been Reading and wondering some lately about how do we pursue that which we have an intellectual knowledge of but don't seem to quite have the visceral understanding of.

No comments: