Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trills of wind

I had a really great with with D. We had fun visiting her friends and being with her family. We hung out and enjoyed each other and had some really great conversations. We both said it's great how well we get along since we do spend so much time together.

My trip continues. I decided to make the drive to see my grandpa after I ended my time with D and her family, so I'm at my uncle's house. Going to be with grandpa tomorrow morning after a short visit earlier tonight, then head back out. Assuming that the shock which went out on my car (electrifyingly enough) is able to get fixed straight away tomorrow.

What if you heard that peace is real? What if I told you there was a better way? Would you come Home if you knew the way?

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Well... let's see. Are those rhetorical questions? Once you answer I'll answer. Rhetorical is my big word of the day. What's yours?