Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So I can look

AAh, here is so exasperatingly great sometimes.

I touched at least 26 computers today. I'm moving to a new enterprise-wide IM system, I had to ensure that Antivirus was working properly on my portable computer lab system, and I'm also finally moving to Windows XP SP3 (I had tried to figure out how to push it out to my users, or let them do it without elevating them to Admin privileges and finally gave up.

I had to go through two guards, two guard supervisors and a student to finally grasp what the groundskeeper who took Max, our german shepherd, to the vet yesterday was telling me about the pills. I almost had it, but was just enough wrong to be wrong. I really, really need to learn Dari.

I went out for Pizza to our regular Wednesday spot. We really have a good time together there. The place might be closing soon, so we're enjoying it while we can.

D wanted to watch Disney tonight, so we watched the Little Mermaid and Aladdin. It was fun.

I've been watching The Office. It's hilarious.

I'm working tomorrow A.M. to try to get these updates finished. I sent dire warnings to teachers about confiscations if they don't bring their computers to me to update, so we'll see what happens.

No comments: