Friday, December 19, 2008

Verbal Tics

Chicago, then.

I pleaded my way to the front of passport control and security (after transferring to another terminal), only to find out that my flight was delayed for two hours. So I'm sitting on the stairs, blog-updating and emailing my wonderful fam to make sure they know I'm delayed so they didn't sit at the airport forever waiting for me. I had an oreo McFlurry, it was great. I'm hoping that my flight doesn't get delayed too much more than it already has.

There are a ton of military personnel, most of them look like fresh boots, waiting around the airport here waiting to get out also.

I haven't heard from D, which I take as a good sign that she might be making it out a-ok.

I'm in the U.S. Seeing all these white people has been weird.

No comments: