Sunday, September 21, 2008

Do not move

Another day, another new project, another implication.

I had 16 kids for elementary basketball. Kind of a hectic event, but pretty enjoyable. I hope I'm getting the kids the abilities that they should be getting, and that they are having fun.

It's so calm and beautiful out.

After deciding not to punch Jonathan in the face, I had a nice time.

Though the darkness may surround, and the light may struggle, though the places that once seemed safe are so much less, though the depths of the sea are far away. I am indestructible, for I am so far less concerned about the air I breathe than with the path I weave. I am working to be less concerned with moving than with seeing. I am working to be unchanged, and to never be the same again.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

Ha, ha, ha. I win. I knew I had the answer right. How am I supposed to know about Norse mythology anyway? It's not as if I study it in my senior year. But you were right, it's in the encyclopedia.