Friday, August 08, 2008

Sound on Sound

We had Meeting recently, and I remembered again how much I love this place and the people who I know here. There are so many amazing people that I have met, so many amazing people that I know now that I am humbled to be here, to be in their company.

I am not anything without... well, you know the bloom.

All the new people are here, all of the rest of the returnees will get here tomorrow or Monday. It's funny how it feels like it's all slowly starting to come together, and how it's the same but not. You keep expecting to see last year's folks that left, and they're not coming back.

But life is change, change is good, and I need to start work, because I haven't been getting enough done. I slept for 3 hours last night, and then kind of went in and out for three and a half. So more improvement, I guess.

No comments: