Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wheat defeats you. No rethrow.

My older sister is now visiting, and we are now torturing her in a very familial sense.

I haven't slept well in a while, and I'm really sore for no particular reason.

I don't have enough words to express anything anymore. Suffice to say, I'm ready to get back to structure, to routine, to what I came to be used to. Therefore, since nothing will be the same next year as it was last year (oh, there will be similarities, I'm not that dumb), I have to get my head around that and be prepared for disappointment, change, turmoil, conflict. Still, I know I'm supposed to be there, know that this future is planned, and so, I worry as little as possible. I want to be strong enough to not let fear plan my way.

Likewise I have no news on the redaction of the Kentucky incident.

No comments: