Monday, July 07, 2008

Regenerating

Around 3:30 P.M. today, my doorbell rang. We live way out in the country, so this is fairly unusual. It was my best friend from growing up, he is in town and for various and sundry reasons, was actually driving by, and so decided to stop by. Then, because I had nothing else to do and neither did he, we decided to hang out.

So, since 3:30 today, I have...

Gone to Fazolis (Breadsticks!)
Gone grocery shopping
Played Halo3
Gone to his little brother's baseball game.
Gone to his little sister's 14-under softball game.
Had the coach of his little sister's 14-under softball team say to him and I (we both know the coach), "Hey, none of my assistant coaches are here. Can one of you be the dugout coach and another the first base coach?"
Agreed to coach first base for a 14-under softball team.
Hung out with other friends.
Seen how strange we could be at Braums without getting kicked out.
Made "That's what she said" jokes for a couple minutes.
Hung out.

Moral of the story: Russ does random sstuff, including coaching 14-under softball teams!

No comments: