Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pass the through

It seems that sometimes making the right decision takes far longer than I wish it would have. I feel really good about it, I feel it's what I was supposed to do, what I should have done a long time ago, and I'm just sorry that it had to happen like it did. Still, knowing that it's made and right and past, I feel good.

No man can bring me the assurance that I feel now.

Tomorrow morning, I head to two weeks of training that I skipped last summer. We'll see how it goes. Life has a way recently of becoming what I need it to be, not what I want it to be. I wish I would have seen the roadblocks instead of seeing the obstacle course.

I'm fine again, and aware that I made mistakes. I'm soon to be all right and all wrong again, but I just trust and give thanks for the direction so far.

I feel better about this than I thought I would.

Not sure how much I'll post in the next two weeks, so I'll see you later.

No comments: