Sunday, May 11, 2008

Twilight of the surface tensions.

I'd rather be stung by the truth.

I'd rather be stung by the truth, I'd rather hear it from You than be lied to.

I'm just here. Some days are better than others. I'm content in my slight unhappiness, because I know I'm supposed to be here. I still want what I probably shouldn't but that stumble doesn't change the fact that pretty soon, I'm going to ignite. Then won't we be a sight to see?

I'd rather be stung by the truth than be lied to.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

In your Sufficient blog you mentioned ps-aux. Maybe it's just Russ language but what does that mean?

Russ said...

ps -aux is a command you run on a Unix or Unix variant computer system and it tells you all of the different processes that are running. All of them, the system processes and the user processes. So what I was saying is that if you try to see all the different things that are going on in my head, it would be a lot, and not all of it seems to be conscious (user) process, a lot is subconscious (system) process.