Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Traded

I've got lots to tell about in regards to the recent past. Much of which is inconsequential and will soon be forgotten. Some of which is dumb and probably better forgotten. A bit of the recent past seems like it will be a key to my future.

One of the things that I have been led to realize recently is that good situations aren't always meant to last forever. Just because I enjoy something, that doesn't mean that the situation has to be permanent or temporary. Instead of worrying about the length of enjoyment, I have to just relax and enjoy in the moment.

Today has been an up and down day. On one hand, I've got to exercise my media nerd exercisions. On the other hand, I've been frustrated by all I have to do in a seemingly short amount of time. I figured a way around a couple things, but spent way too much time on some other things. I think you can guess how that goes.

I also got frustrated by the kids I had for basketball completely goofing around. I almost kicked three or four of them out, or just shut down the game, but it was the seniors' last chances to play and I kind of hated to do that. I guess that's what I pay to play the other games.

Whatever. Back to finishing this video before Thursday.

No comments: