Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Repealing and repeating

Waiting on today, no longer. This day is done and over, and a new day dawns soon.

This has been a productive, un-productive, overdone and undone week. I've been busy but I haven't gotten lots done. I've been helpful but I haven't made things happen. I haven't spent lots of time around people but I've not been alone. It's OK, and I don't want to change the things that I never thought I would wish to stay the same.

We have about four weeks left of school, and I'm really starting to feel the teachers around me wanting to be done. It'll come soon enough, and then we'll go just to come back. It's neat to see everything working together. Reaching for the skies, and I find that sometimes things come that you don't expect. You don't exactly know how to deal with them, and that's half the fun.

No comments: