Monday, March 10, 2008

Behind the skies

The Mr. Newcomer PE Experience has concluded. The new P.E. teacher got here today. I was pretty happy to see him. I'm a little sad to see the whole thing end, from a couple levels, but all in all, it's a good thing. I am looking forward to getting back to my regular job, and not having the stress that some of these classes were for me.

There hasn't been a lot else to report, because I've been just stressed, with P.E., with the lack of progress I had been making on other projects, with things related to life here in a box in a foreign country away from all the familiar things in my life. I am ever so slowly moving forward toward a better perspective on the things I have been given to experience, sometimes I take steps back, sometimes I make strides forward, but the constant is that I Know and Trust that I am being cared for.

Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe here. Not just because of all of the nasty things in the air, but because I'm stressed, over-analytical, anxious. Because I feel constricted and uncomfortable. And sometimes, I feel like I am more free here than I have ever been before. The places I am taken make me seek escape, and know that I am in the only refuge possible for my good. I will follow.

The Morningstar is shining again.

No comments: