Friday, February 22, 2008

Roses can be many colors.

I bought Blindside's The Black Rose EP yesterday. I enjoy it. I enjoy many things these days.

Yesterday was a good day. I got to make Toucans, I got to hang out, I got to read. My roommate from last semester had a bunch of people down to his new place for pizza, and it was pretty good. Ham and Pineapple, which I discovered I like more than I thought I did.

Today has been fine so far. I've written, I have some stuff to read, and maybe some hanging out tonight. I don't know. I'm in another weird mood, and I don't really know what is going on anymore with anything, except that I need someone Else's help to make it through, and I haven't been asking for or actually taking that help as much as I need to these last couple of days.

If you're wondering, my blogging has not be as verbose recently because I'm writing other place for other people. You all don't get it read what I'm writing, because one of them isn't meant to be read, and the other one is for just one person. Speaking of which, I need to use 10 minutes for that, so bye!

No comments: