Saturday, February 16, 2008

My ears are bringing FIGHTER PLANES!!!!

Well. Day One of the Mr. Newcomer is the P.E. teacher experience has concluded. It began rather eventfully, with a sick Mr. Newcomer. Apparently, the leftovers I had last night were not agreeable with my stomach. Once I was done with my morning hibernation, though, and got some Pepto-Bismal in me, I began to feel much better. So my first class (weight training) was OK, the 3rd Grade P.E. class I had after lunch was good, and 9th Grade boys health was fine. I didn't get all the stuff that I had wanted to get done done, but I got some necessary things done. I went and gamed with my old roommate for a while, then came back and read with a friend. Talked to my folks for a while, and am now headed towards bed.

BUT MY EARS CAN'T HOLD BACK THE FIGHTER PLANES MUCH LONGER!

Erm. This concludes tonight's program.

No comments: