Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Zenith

Well, I'm back. An hour or two later, I have now visited every terminal, every terminal in JFK airport. I have discovered that there is only one place to find food, that is terminal 8/9, a little place that was open 24 hours where I got some gatorade and a ridiculously overpriced but healthy and tasty group of grapes.

Temporary digression. A gent just walked by whom, I kid you not, looked like he just gont done with a stint on Swiss Family Robinson.

So, I'm back again, surfing on the WiFi and blogging to kill time. It's about 4:00 A.M., I'm hoping to be able to make it another two or three hours until check-in for the other flights starts, and I can get into the more comfortable terminal area.

Until then, I'm going to end this post for now. I hope I don't fall asleep soon....

No comments: