Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No more impressionism

I find the older I get, the more often I find I am learning more and
more what maturity is. The fact is that I used to think maturity was
one thing (or, more accurately, I thought people were mature because
of one thing) but I have since learned that people are actually mature
for different reasons.

So we are looking forward to moving in a little over a month. And I am
hoping to soon ship commercial software for the first time in my
career. That makes me extra hackerly minded. And I am really hoping it
takes off and sells. Because that means that I will be able to do it
more.

I have lots of thoughts about new technology stuff and new gadgets.
But the main purpose of mentioning thatnis that I am, for now,
satisfied. I don't hack enough to need new gear, and all of the stuff
that I have right now does what I need. I do want a new work
smartphone, but I don't need one. So that's life.

And I'm starting to lead the men's group I go to. It will be
interesting because I am far younger than almost all the other
participants. So here we go again.

2 comments:

24Living hours said...

Really very nice information, thank you so much dear for sharing the valuable information. Here our blog provides information about choghadiya. If you want more info, please check mPanchang.

24Living hours said...

Hey! Great Information, Nice and very relatable information. Will be looking For more. Awesome post, thanks for sharing this post. i am Roose aana and i can provide Online Assignment Help Services.