Sunday, June 06, 2010

Slalom

In a week, another school year will be done and many people I have spent the last year with will be gone.

In a month, I will have moved away from the place I have called home for nearly 3 years, and will be where home was and waiting for home to be.

In two months, I will be married and on my honeymoon.

It's the end of the school year, the end of my time, and it seems to be a new era unfolding here. There are many things occurring in this country that are more than meets the eye, and who knows where some of them will lead?

It's been a busy and not busy last few days. We had the dance recital Saturday, it was great, D did a good job with her dance and the rest of the recital was great! We had a garage sale last Thursday, and sold a bunch of stuff we won't be needing anymore and don't need to take back.

We're both pretty worn down and worn out, so please ask that we have patience with the world around us our last month here!

No comments: