Monday, August 31, 2009

In the cool of the day

Teaching, then.

I have two classes to teach for the month of September. One is a physical science class of 20 eighth graders. It's going to be interesting. My grasp of the content is less than I wish it were. I don't doubt my ability to impart the knowledge to them, whether I can actually teach them anything is a different story. The other class is 3 high school juniors in physics. I think I will be able to do this better. I hope. They're decent kids, but again, I know I need to try to stay ahead of them. We'll see.

I also have a lot of other to get done. I still don't have the computer lab completely ready, although it is fairly ready, and is mostly usable. I'm hoping I can get the rest of it squared away in the next couple days. I probably should have done more work on it tonight, but after working at least 5 hours every day in the last 10 and putting in three days in a row over 11 hours, I decided that I could not push today to 12 hours. So I came home. I'm kinda tired of work right now, but lots of that also comes from being overwhelmed. I am hoping to be out of this season soon.

And D COMES BACK SOON! :) :) :)

No comments: