Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chairs and minds

Sigh.

So.

I hate it when I feel like I have to confront situations that I don't want to confront. I hate it when I feel like I can't actually do anything of significance in a certain area. I hate it when I have to grow sometimes.

I love it when I get to see something that needs to be changed. I love it when I can help people. I love it when I get direction and clarity.

There are times when people, unintentionally really push my buttons. Like today, I was in a meeting, and told that some of the things I brought up were because of inexperience. Perhaps it is just because I'm insecure, but that always hacks me off. I know I'm inexperienced and I don't know everything, and your telling me that I'm inexperienced and that's it does nothing. Inexperience does not mean invalidity of ideas, and inexperience is not improved upon just by being told that I'm inexperienced. Sigh.

I would like to vent more, but I can't. Out.

No comments: