Saturday, February 07, 2009

Patchwork

So, I know I haven't posted here as much of late. I'm writing more other places, and that has taken up some of my time that would normally be used for posting.

There has also been a lot going on that I won't or can't tell you about. But suffice it to say that I've been thinking a lot about growth, grief, justice, humility, surrender, understanding, trusting. Life here really is a growing process, in ways large and small.

Work is going. I'm really trying to implement systems that will help me ensure that I am making headway towards task accomplishment, which has long been a problem for me. I'm also trying to fit myself into a system that doesn't really exist right now on the business side of things.

D is... wonderful. I don't want to seem sappy, so I really can't say much more. But we had a great date the other night, which was wonderful. We took fun questions to ask each other, like "If you could start any kind of business, what business would you start?" And fun stuff like that. We also have a really great level to our relationship where we can talk about things, but also have a good time and not have to always talk about big things. We both know we've got plenty of time to figure things out, and each of us has an individual and interpersonal commitment to try to make sure that we come out of this phase of our relationship as better people, no matter which way our relationship goes. I really like my pretty girlfriend. :)

Well, I don't know what else to talk about. I Trust you are doing well, wherever you are.

No comments: