Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not-so-heroic way

Ah.

I went up to take D out on a date yesterday. We had a truly great time. It's so great to be able to interact outside of the compound. It was wonderful to go walk at night... in December... In a straight line... without guards... say "Hi!" to some random person... off the compound, unconcerned. It was fun. If you haven't noticed over the past few days, I really like spending time with D.

Tomorrow, we are going to visit my uncle's family and grandpa. That will also be a fun time.

I was getting kind of tired whilst I drove back home last night, so I was listening to music (including my new Underoath CD) really loud and singing along really loud and really horribly. I would occasionally roll the window down and stick my hand out, that helped to.

So, I'm a hero in my own not-so-heroic way.

No comments: