Monday, August 18, 2008

Simply cunning.

Thoughts from a day off where I haven't gotten as much done as I should have.

- Drying clothes actually smell kind of nice.
- When the cooks don't cook, I usually just eat junk food all day (chocolate muffin for breakfast, ramen for lunch, probably ramen for supper.
- I need to interact with people more, but I don't exactly want to for reasons that are less complicated than you might imagine - namely, people expect too much.
- I bought speakers off of a departing teacher at the end of last year. Sound quality is so much better on speakers than on just the laptop.
- I need to get more done, but I don't have any real need to get more done, if that makes sense.
- I played basketball for two+ hours this morning. I need to drive with my head up more.
- I also need to work on defending the drive.
- Oceans are really far away from here.

No comments: