Monday, June 02, 2008

Publicity rites and sentience

The director is doing better. He's fairly stable in a nearby modern city, but will be there for at least two weeks. Lots of Movement happened to get him there, definitely not all by ourselves.

Two more days of school. I'm struggling not to check out, and am trying to still push on and finish.

There are a couple of other things in life I want to complain about, but I don't think this public forum is exactly the way to do it.

There are a couple things in life I am really thrilled about right now. People encourage me, I'm able to be helpful (we helped the principal and her husband move down the street tonight, and truck-surfed on the way back. [Horaagi. Providing the guard force hours of entertainment.])

I'll be back soon. In more ways than one.

No comments: