Thursday, March 20, 2008

Forward Motion

We played basketball for three hours yesterday, because they put the surface back on the court (we take the plastic surface off for the winter so it doesn't get destroyed. There were six of us that played, and we had a good time. I'm still not very good, but that's OK.

We're on day 2 right now of a 4 day weekend. Sometimes, I really don't like these breaks, because it feels like I need to be doing something. So I worked a little yesterday, I'm going to work Saturday, and not go to my office today or Sunday. I figure that's OK. If it isn't, oh well.

It's funny that I am here. It's funny that I have a reason to be here. It's the times that I never thought would come in my life, and yet it's here. It's neat that the little things are the big things, and the big things are more real than they ever were before. Weakness in this world is more to be desired than all the glittering, shiny baubles that I wish I had. I find the strength for the day when I realize I am useless on my own.

No comments: