Thursday, January 31, 2008

To whatever end.

So, I haven't posted a lot other than random writing recently.

School has been kinda busy, I've been bouncing around between a number of different projects recently, and haven't exactly felt like posting about work. I've been slowly getting things done, but not as many as I would like. That's OK. It's cold here, but it is slowly warming up. Tuesday, I went and played Ultimate at the Embassy, which was much fun, my team won and I thought I played pretty well. It was also very nice, I had a hat and gloves on, but I played in just a long-sleeve t-shirt and pants. Work went fine on Wednesday, even though some things frustrated me.

Wednesday and today have been nice, relaxing days. I played games and talked with friends most of last night, then after doing a little bit of work this morning, I had breakfast and played games with friends. We sort of goofed off for part of the rest of the morning, then we decided we were going to get a book out of the school library, and read it aloud together. So we settled on C.S.L.'s space trilogy, and started reading it. We had lunch, read some more, then worked on our various and sundry job-related stuff (they did teacher stuff, I did tech stuff) for most of the rest of the afternoon. We had the science teacher's 6 year old son hang out with us after he had to deliver something to one of us. That was nice fun, and his folks were OK with him hanging out with us for a couple hours, for some reason. Then, we went out for supper, the whole school staff. Since we haven't been allowed to go out recently, that was fun. Now, I'm back here, posting about what I've been up to recently.

We were talking last night about a couple different things, and I've been thinking about some of them more. One thing I keep wondering about is, was my decision to come here and then to stay here the right decision to make? I would like to know, oh, how I would like to know. All I can do now is have faith that I am here for a reason, and that even though I can't see it, I will follow to whatever end.

Who holds our dreams?

No comments: