Friday, July 20, 2007

Waves of puppetry

Well.

I am going to be taking my personal effects (which consist of: a jacket, a pull-over, my small tool set, headphones, and then a Bible and MP3 player that go home everyday anyway.) out of the office. On Monday morning, it's no longer my office, but will belong to my successor at Grain Belt. This is a bittersweet moment. I know that the transition to a different life is coming soon, but this has been a second home of sorts for the last two years.

I took my xkcd comics off the wall, cleared out a couple more old junker computers, and was somewhat sad.

I guess it's good that I travel and live fairly light.

I'm going up to Omaha to visit Duerksen tonight, he just got back from Alaska. Strange how intersections in life... intersect.

I'm getting all mopey. Time to hit the road.

No comments: