Sunday, February 11, 2007

Or never fare

Well.

Basketball going fairly ok. I think there's more potential then where we're playing at right now, but what can one do? Not going to start yelling and screaming at the kids, so we just encourage them and keep going. I was somewhat pleased with one of them on Friday night. Got real frustrated at a foul call, but sucked it in, brushed it off, and kept going. In the past he might have exploded, but hopefully this is a sign of increasing maturity.

The Supreme Commander demo is pretty fun. It's got a couple of missions, and then the full tech tree of one side. I have entirely too much fun playing the AI on easy and wiping it out with Monkeylords. :) :) :) I don't use 'emoticons' much, but just thinking about doing this makes me grin expressively.

I woke up early today. I have to be at church at 7:45, and it's 6:30. So I'm going to go play with Monkeylords for a while!

No comments: